Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A matter of INTERNATIONAL CRISIS!


There is a CRISIS going on here in England that MUST be talked about. 
It has come to my attention that Chicken Noodle Soup (of the Campbell's variety or otherwise) is not a "thing" here in England. And by not a "thing" I mean I can't find it anywhere and it doesn't exist. CRISIS. 

This is a problem for me because every once in a while a girl wants some chicken noodle soup. Preferably Campbell's, because we all know it's the best, but I would probably take some off-brand as well. And of course, since I can't even get regular chicken noodle soup there is DEFINITELY n
o chance of getting the oh-so-coveted and so-very-delicious "Double Noodle" variety.

Thus I am packing my bags and coming home to America to eat my weight in Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup.

Just kidding. But really. Can someone send me some soup or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment